[dev] Notice: Undefined index: now (13)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:03:15 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> I still don't understand the error, don't think the problem is
> configuration and definitely don't understand how I have caused the
> problem as I seem to be the only one seeing it.

Well, I've now played much more with Nag, etc., with category driver set
both to 'sql' and 'none', fixed a bunch of issues with 'none', and I've
still never seen this error.

What _exactly_ do you need to do to get this? Create shared tasks? Or
nothing in particular? Give us _exact_ steps to recreate what you've done,
and maybe we can help you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>