[dev] small jonah patch to do metric conversion....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:10:42 -0400

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> Looking through the changes that Mathieu made, it may be better to submit
> them. It is the same effect, but earlier than just at display level. There
> may be a couple of further changes I'd like to see after. Like a couple I
> added is the resizing possibility of the radar window, a couple of <br />
> to make it more readable, added a few &deg; and have it display the
> country name instead of state when not USA. But as I say, his code looks a
> little cleaner, so I could resubmit those changes after, if you prefer.

Well, your patch is currently in CVS. I'm not entirely sure that the changes
should be made before the display level - it'd be better not to rely on
prefs in the lower-level APIs, for example - but if you want to submit any
additional changes, send me a patch against current CVS.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."