[dev] klutz diff

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:38:05 +0200

Attached is a diff for the Klutz Driver.php file, that I believe corrects a
missing variable that was forgotten in the last commit.

But for some reason since the last commit I cannot 'fetch' new comics,
haven't found the cause of that yet, no errors are given, just a blank
screen.

Also attached is a conf.xml file, but I think we still need to retain the
.dist file cause there is still no way of choosing between driver, per se
what params are associated with a particular driver and thus negating other
non-needed and potentially 'fatal error' creating settings. Or at least I
haven't figured out how to do this yet. In this conf.xml thus the 'auth'
although there is commented out. Also I did not know how to create a
'array' except with the use of <configmultienum> which is not really
suitable when a user is suppose to fill in the array.

cheers,
tim.
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: conf.xml