[dev] klutz diff

marcus@riboflavin.net marcus@riboflavin.net
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:06:53 -0500

There is a klutz mailing list.

Blast! I caught the error but forgot to commit the fix.  Committed
now.  Thanks.

I'll add the conf.xml to my list, but I'm intending to make a Horde
2.x release, so I probably won't add it until I branch the code.  I
need to do some more documentation and cleanup first.  Once that's
taken care of, we'll go to HEAD backends completely (including VFS and
conf.xml).

Thanks!

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> ------------88A81AB28410B3D
>
> Attached is a diff for the Klutz Driver.php file, that I believe
> corrects a
> missing variable that was forgotten in the last commit.
>
> But for some reason since the last commit I cannot 'fetch' new
> comics,
> haven't found the cause of that yet, no errors are given, just a
> blank
> screen.
>
> Also attached is a conf.xml file, but I think we still need to
> retain the
> .dist file cause there is still no way of choosing between driver,
> per se
> what params are associated with a particular driver and thus
> negating other
> non-needed and potentially 'fatal error' creating settings. Or at
> least I
> haven't figured out how to do this yet. In this conf.xml thus the
> 'auth'
> although there is commented out. Also I did not know how to create
> 'array' except with the use of <configmultienum> which is not
> really
> suitable when a user is suppose to fill in the array.
>
> cheers,
> tim.
[snip]