[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordedoc/userguide global.ent hordedoc/userguide/en/horde bar.xml help.xml login.xml logout.xml options.xml hordedoc/userguide/en/imp-basic compose.xml list.xml message.xml hordedoc/userguide/en/turba ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:38:01 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> It is basically the screen/print format, but in reality it is tex/latex.

Hmm. The PNGs (at least in the hordeadmin/ section) used to work for me all
the way through PDF generation - but right now _everything_ seems to be off
for some reason; I get a completed mushed-together block of text in every
format (the html has no html tags, the txt version is the html without any
whitespace, etc). So I may have other problems.

Anyways, my point is just the there seems to be a way to get the pngs to
work, though I _did_ have bounding box issues with gifs.

> Will still be working on this more today...  Any input is appreciated.
> I admit I may be way off base here, but what I'm doing seems reasonable
> to me, given what I'm seeing as output otherwise.

I'll try and poke at it some, too.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."