[dev] ftp site access for new release

Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:20:42 -0500

Has the ftp.horde.org site changed? (My existing ssh host key for it doesn't match,
so I guess so).

Anyway, I went to cut a new release of accounts.  Went to cvs.horde.org which
has an ftp directory, but it is old and out of date.  Tried to go to
ftp.horde.org, and can't get in.  Now, I must have been able to get in before
because I've cut releases before...  But my ssh key doesn't match (says the
server key has changed) and the password auth with what I think my password would
be isn't working.

So, am I crazy?  Did the machine change?  Is my account gone or password
changed?  Any help appreciated...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics