[dev] Re: [sork] Two buglets in vacation 2.1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 9 20:44:21 PDT 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> I think at least for now, your only solution is to grab the old logout
> code from the older release, and paste it into the new release.

Nope. Just add 'logout' as one of the entries in
$conf['menu']['apps']. There are now examples in registry.php.dist for both
HEAD and RELENG_2, but this required _no_ additional code; it will probably
work out of the box with Horde 2.0 if you put the stanza into your registry.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."