[dev] Kronolith month view does not list events based on time.

David U. davidu@everydns.net
Tue Oct 15 04:17:05 2002

Developers,

When viewing events in the month view they appear out of order time-wise.
I'm running the latest CVS.

Here's what I mean.

Say for example on October 15th I have:
8:00 AM-8:15 AM       Wakeup
12:00 PM-1:00 PM      Lunch
1:00 PM-4:00 PM        Furniture Class
4:00 PM-5:00 PM        Web Development

In the summary, day, week views it shows up in that order.  In the month
view they show up as:
Furniture Class
Web Development
Lunch
Wakeup

I believe this is because they are ordered by their eventID as opposed to
their startTimestamp.  I'm not sure the best way/place to fix this although
I think it's around line 120 of month.php but that's why I didn't send a
patch.

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this?

Thanks,
David Ulevitch
ps: yes those are real college courses and yes Tuesdays are my ultra-lazy
classes. :-)

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead