[dev] Kronolith month view does not list events based on time.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 05:15:47 2002

I think they may be order by their starts, but this will include their start
date. The if they're recuring events, the one that starts recuring first will be
listed first.

Well that was the case, last time i looked at it.

- Mike :-)