[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist midas/graphics midas.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Oct 16 03:01:20 PDT 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> If adding stuff to the registry.php.dist file, we really need to get some
> info about it on www.horde.org so people know what it is...
>
> At least an entry under the modules  would be nice.  A web page of its
> own may be too much if it is still under developement...

I waffle between expecting more out of people who use stuff out of HEAD
CVS, and wishing I could spend a week on the website. I'll see what I can
do.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."