[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist midas/graphics midas.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Oct 16 04:52:53 PDT 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> So, if we don't want to add them to the web pages, we should at least
> make an effort to make sure every module in CVS has a README that
> describes it even if only a one-liner.
>
> That's my $0.02 at least.  Ignore it if you disagree...

I don't disagree. I'm doing a sweep for missing README files now. I
apologize for having to be bugged to do it, but I'm grateful for being
bugged, if that makes any sense.

Also, check out my hordeweb commits; they should resolve a bunch of your
complaints as well.

I had a bad experience in #horde today that left me feeling _really_ bitter
towards anyone not willing to figure things out for themselves; on better
days I really do wish I could spend a week working on our website.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."