[dev] Memo and/or Task from email

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed Oct 16 19:48:29 PDT 2002

As usual, I'm running behind on the many things I'd like to work on.
One idea I had a while ago I haven't done anything on is a link, or some
other method, for creating a new memo, task, or calendar entry based on
an email.  I'm not sure what the best interface would be, but it sounds
like the mime libraries, etc., have gotten to the point this should be
fairly trivial, and would be a good workout for the mnemo notes service :)

I'll get to it eventually if no one else does, but it might be nice to
have this sooner than I can get to it.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net