[dev] Re: commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist passwd main.php passwd/lib/Driver sql.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu Oct 17 04:56:15 PDT 2002

If this is the way you intend to go, I think that should work, but you
need to fix the hook, then, too.  The hook right now takes Auth::getAuth
and passes it to the hook.  What's returned is passed to the form
generation and the default name is set.  When a password is actually
reset we use the name passed in, NOT whatever the hook returns.  That
needs to be adjusted (or the other stuff does) so that the hook still
works as expected.