[dev] Re: commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist passwd main.php passwd/lib/Driver sql.php

Wed Oct 16 19:56:43 PDT 2002

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith@xalan.com>:

> > Someone broke this in passwd.  It is supposed to send both, although it
> sent
> > them in seperate variables.  I don't know why the realm support was broken
> > in this way.
>
> Is this broken for a particular driver or all of passwd?

All of passwd.  It was removed from passwd/main.php as well as all the
drivers.

I'm open to either solution: Either pass the full Auth::getAuth() to
the drivers, or revert back to splitting it and sending both.  But it
should do one or the other.  Passing only the userid (unconditionally)
is broken.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics