[dev] Source-level documentation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Oct 21 16:21:40 2002

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> Okay.  I'd be more comfortable if you, Jan, and the rest of the crew
> here could take a few minutes to flip through the Doxygen manual and
> examples to get an idea of how Doxygen differs from and expands on our
> existing documentation techniques before we make an official switch.

Can you give a quick summary of any incompatibilities you know of? I really
don't have too much of a preference about the tool, but I don't want to
diverge too much from the phpdoc syntax...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."