[dev] New to GNU

Rob Millerd rmillerd@rmsm.net
Thu Nov 7 21:26:13 2002

Hi,

I'm relatively new to developing under the GNU and have a question about
what I'd like to do.  So here I go.  I've been developing a proprietary
program that we are going to use to provide a web service to general
contractors.  We are going to charge a monthly fee for the service but never
distribute the software.  The reason Horde comes into this is I would like
to use the Authentication and maybe some other classes included in the Horde
framework.  I am confused what the policy is on If I use the horde framework
and develop another module that applies to the application service I'm
trying to provide for profit.

Please let me know if I need to explain my self better.
Thanks
Rob