[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordedoc/developer/work Developing Horde.rtf With

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri Nov 8 19:10:07 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 06:05:07PM +0100, Sameh Ghane wrote:

> Le (On) Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 08:47:16AM -0800, Chuck Hagenbuch ecrivit (wrote):
> > chuck       2002/11/08 08:47:15 PST
> >
> >   Added files:
> >     developer/work       Developing Horde.rtf With
> >   Log:
> >   add this to a work directory for developer-focused docs.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   No                    (new)
> >   No                    (new)
> >   No                    (new)
>
> Is this a bug with spaces in the filename ?

Yes, the current set of CVS scripts don't handle filenames with
spaces.  It's on my list of things to fix, but it's not a very high
priority.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)