Fwd: Re: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordedoc/developer/work Developing Horde.rtf With

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 8 20:31:52 2002

This message is in MIME format.

This isn't what I was putting the file into CVS for. If someone has time to
spend on this now, here's the PDF.

----- Forwarded message from sw@anthologeek.net -----
    Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 21:28:29 +0100
    From: Sameh Ghane <sw@anthologeek.net>
 Subject: Re: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordedoc/developer/work Developing
Horde.rtf With
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

Le (On) Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 01:05:40PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch ecrivit (wrote):
> Quoting Sameh Ghane <sw@anthologeek.net>:
>
> > How about converting this .rtf file to a .pdf or something more readable
> > under UNIX environments ?
>
> If you send it, I'll gladly commit it. Notice that it's in a work/
> directory; I didn't want to lose the file, and I intend to turn it to
> docbook xml at some point, along with the rest of the as-yet-unwritten
> developer's guide.

Okay, that looks fine, here is a pdf version for people like me (someone
converted it for me) who'd like to learn more about the framework, but are
not rtf-aware.
Thanks for the documentation project !

Cheers,

--
Sameh

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."