[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib base.php horde/lib Share.php mnemo/lib base.php nag/lib base.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 11 16:55:50 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I didn't mean that I expected the UI to have
> changed. What I meant was that I haven't been able to figure out why
> I can't see any of the previously created shared [calendars|tasks|memos]
> except the ones that I have created after the changes nor what I can
> change in the db to make them visible again.

Well, I completely rewrote how the shares system stores permissions (and
thus access) and it wasn't really possible to worry about backwards
compatibility in the process - and besides, this is all HEAD!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."