[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib base.php horde/lib Share.php mnemo/lib base.php nag/lib base.php

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Mon Nov 11 16:54:33 2002

 | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > FWIW, mine don't show up anymore.
 |
 | Ah, right. The way they are listed changed, so you might see ones that you
 | own, but others the owner will have to reassign your permissions.

Unfortunately, I am the owner of about 50% of them and can not access
any of them.  Has anyone else seen this?  Thanks, I hate to be alone.

 | > I just created another group calendar with the new code and the UI
 | > doesn't seem to have changed at all.  I can see no difference.  Only my
 | > new shared calendar can be accessed although I'm not sure why yet.
 |
 | I haven't done any UI changes yet, and never said I had. Read the commit
 | message.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I didn't mean that I expected the UI to have
changed. What I meant was that I haven't been able to figure out why
I can't see any of the previously created shared [calendars|tasks|memos]
except the ones that I have created after the changes nor what I can
change in the db to make them visible again.

Thanks,

ed