[dev] CVS docs I'm writing and problems encountered

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Mon Nov 11 21:07:39 2002

Hi All,
  I've finally decided to sit down and write up docs for setting up horde (and
modules from cvs). I've run into a slight problem, hopefully someone can help.
If you are using IMP for authentication than the file imp/config/conf.php must
be present to login and use the web-based configuration to setup the rest of
the horde modules.
Unfortunately, Imp no longer comes with a conf.php by default so unless you
have another copy sitting around it's a little difficult to use the web-based
configuration utility.
Is there a way around this or can you include a conf.php that the admin can
edit the first time to get everything setup?

TIA,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman