[dev] CVS docs I'm writing and problems encountered

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon Nov 11 22:55:02 2002

Hi Harry :-)

Set the auth driver to Auto and set the admin user to 'horde_user' and out will
be automatically logged in at an admin user so you can set things up.

I had started on here:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde/Apache-PHP-Horde-Win2K.html

And there's others here:
http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/hordedoc/hordeadmin/work