[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/shares edit.php horde/templates/shares edit.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 12 13:17:24 2002

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

>   Log:
>   At least preliminary support for changing ownership of shared
>   resources. Note that only the owner or an administrator may change the
>   ownership of a resource.  (it's late, so pick nits...I'm sure there are
>   several)

Well, for one, users aren't going to be expecting non-permission stuff on
this page right now. If you want to be able to edit the whole share here,
that'd be nice, but you need to chance the current share editing pages...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."