[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php imp/config conf.xml prefs.php.dist imp/templates/mailbox message_summaries.inc imp/docsCHANGES

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Nov 14 17:06:46 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:

>   Log:
>   Add a preference to display message previews in the mailbox view.
>   Submitted by: Stephen Sherlock <stevesherlock@es-net.co.uk>

This code makes no effort to look for encoded text, attachments, etc. - it
might very well dump binary data out into the page. I still don't like it in
general, and especially don't like it being implemented in a sloppy way.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."