[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php imp/config conf.xml prefs.php.dist imp/templates/mailbox message_summaries.inc imp/docsCHANGES

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Nov 14 17:10:30 2002

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   Add a preference to display message previews in the mailbox view.
> >   Submitted by: Stephen Sherlock <stevesherlock@es-net.co.uk>
>
> This code makes no effort to look for encoded text, attachments, etc. -
> it
> might very well dump binary data out into the page. I still don't like it
> in
> general, and especially don't like it being implemented in a sloppy way.

Then this has to be fixed. The patch was send to the list over a week ago
(iirc) and noone really objected against it.

Jan.