[dev] head - group admin and application to kronolith, nag and mnemo.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Nov 14 20:20:15 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> I went to kronolith, nag and mnemo and created a shared calendar, tasks
> and notes and in all three I added the previously created group.
>
> I created an event in each newly created shared calendar, tasks and
> notes.
>
> The notes and tasks are accessible by the group and work as I had
> expected but the calendar is only accessible by the creator.

Things work as far as I can tell. What permissions did you give the group?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."