[dev] head - group admin and application to kronolith, nag and mnemo.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Thu Nov 14 23:16:28 2002

 | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > I went to kronolith, nag and mnemo and created a shared calendar, tasks
 | > and notes and in all three I added the previously created group.
 | >
 | > I created an event in each newly created shared calendar, tasks and
 | > notes.
 | >
 | > The notes and tasks are accessible by the group and work as I had
 | > expected but the calendar is only accessible by the creator.
 |
 | Things work as far as I can tell. What permissions did you give the group?

It does work with nag and mnemo with the same group but with kronolith it
only works with the creator.  The permissions for the group are show, read,
edit and delete.  I'm going to keep looking.

Thanks for confirming that it does work.  It worked for me before I cleared
and recreated the database of all the legacy information, but it was worth
it, I think.

ed