[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/lib Snoopy.php klutz/lib/Comic bysize.php direct.php search.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Fri Nov 15 10:20:56 2002

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> chuck       2002/11/14 14:34:04 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Comic            bysize.php direct.php search.php
>   Removed files:
>     lib                  Snoopy.php
>   Log:
>   use the Snoopy we have in horde now.

Can you and Marcus tell me what exact features of Snoopy you use? This
library is very bloated and depends on the curl executable instead of the
curl extension what I don't like very much.

I also have some http request code in the RPC class that can be taken as a
starting point. We should definitely use some common code but of course I
don't want to reenvent the wheel.

So if I find some time :-/ and you don't use all of Snoopy's features anyway
I'll start on a stripped down version.

Jan.