[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/lib Snoopy.php klutz/lib/Comic bysize.php direct.php search.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 15 14:27:52 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Can you and Marcus tell me what exact features of Snoopy you use? This
> library is very bloated and depends on the curl executable instead of the
> curl extension what I don't like very much.
>
> I also have some http request code in the RPC class that can be taken as
> a starting point. We should definitely use some common code but of course
> I don't want to reenvent the wheel.
>
> So if I find some time :-/ and you don't use all of Snoopy's features
> anyway I'll start on a stripped down version.

I could spend some time on this, too; Snoopy _is_ a bit of a mess. I can't
speak for Marcus, but I just use GET and POST requests. Having a common
library to do this would be good.

I think Klutz uses a few more complicated things like cookies, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."