[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 25 00:38:30 2002

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> What you say is true, but the code added does not change non-email
> addresses.  My getAuth() returns 'name@bigworm.colorado.edu', so
> obviously that won't work with the posix_getpwnam() function.  I can't be
> the only one using IMP for authentication, so this code will save some
> heartache for certain admins (especially, if they are not proficient in
> Hode/PHP coding).

But it sounds like you might be using realms unnecessarily, and my point was
that it might _cause_ heartache for people who actually have valid
full-email usernames.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."