[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Registry.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 25 00:45:46 2002

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Let me know if this makes no sense.

Looking at this, it seems as though this whole thing could be fixed simply
by turning off caching in the Prefs_session driver? From the look of things,
they already should be, though.

You say hooks are called in Prefs_sql::retrieve(); when? How? Registry.php
explicitly uses a Prefs_session backend for guest users in loadPrefs().

To be clear, I _use_ IMP authentication, and I tested hooks using
Auth::getAuth(), and they worked fine. Thus my confusion over the rather
elaborate fix.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."