[dev] Passwd addition

juan@etell.com.co juan@etell.com.co
Mon Nov 25 13:27:31 2002

Hi, my name is Juan Fajardo, i am interested in the horde development process,
we use to work with qmail and vpopmail, and IMP, but there is no support for
changing passwords with passwd because vpopmail use a different encryption
technique. So i made some modifications to the passwd module, i have included a
vpopmail.php with 3 functions used for encryption and password check and change
a little the config.php, i have modified the sql driver to use these functions.
The vpopmail must be in the Driver. I tried to keep the module structure,
i really apreciate your work, and maybe this addition could be useful for some
people, so maybe you could include it in future versions of passwd,

I am attaching the new file and the modified versions of conf.php and sql.php

thanks for your attention,

/Juan

MailHost, Un Servicio de Etell: http://etell.com.co