[dev] Fwd: Re: About Gollem and Agora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Dec 2 00:57:03 2002

----- Forwarded message from webmaster@slke.org -----
    Date: Mon,  2 Dec 2002 00:36:35 +0100
    From: Fernando Seijas <webmaster@slke.org>
 Subject: Re: About Gollem and Agora
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

Thank you Chuck,

But we have not possibility to donwload directly to the server. We can not
install the script shell. We only can to download the programs and install it
with FTP.

Is there other possiblity to download the Alpha versions?
Thank you.

Fernando Seijas
Webmaster
SLKE.ORG

Mensaje citado por Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting SLKE - Fernando Seijas <webmaster@slke.org>:
>
> > I would like to know when will be a stable version of Gollem and Agora.
> > Is it possible to download the Alpha versions of Gollem and Agora to
> > test?
>
> http://horde.org/source/
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck