[dev] adding a new sub-group gives 'NEW' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 6 20:22:47 2002

Still can't find a solution:

I did a new install on another machine with a different version of mysql
with the same results mentioned below.

I also notice that trean does not have a link for "new".  On a system that
has been running with daily cvs upgrades old users with bookmarks have the
"new" link and new users and users that have not used their bookmarks do
not.

Thanks,

ed

Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Additional tests below:
 |
 | Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 | <SNIP for clarity>
 |
 |  | I have dropped and recreated horde sql directly from the latest scripts
 |  | for each application.  I have not restored any old information.
 |  | So, starting completely clean I go into admin/groups and try to create a
 |  | new group and get the following error.
 |  |