[dev] adding a new sub-group gives 'NEW' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 6 17:32:43 2002

Additional tests below:

Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:
<SNIP for clarity>

 | I have dropped and recreated horde sql directly from the latest scripts
 | for each application.  I have not restored any old information.
 | So, starting completely clean I go into admin/groups and try to create a
 | new group and get the following error.
 |
 |  'NEW' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.

I can not create any shared resources even though when I try I get a
message back that says "The calendar "shared" has been saved." I just
switched from ldap to mysql for preferences to see if the problem was
with my database creation and they are written out to the preferences
table as expected.  I don't know what I'm missing here so any help or
suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks,

ed