[dev] Category confusion w/HEAD

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Dec 7 17:57:27 2002

I've now managed to screw up 3 machines in search of the original issue
with categories that seems to have started about the time of the ordering
patches.

I just checked out a brand new horde and family.  I have only enabled
horde and imp.  I have also set display_errors = On in php.ini with E_ALL.
I'm using ldap for prefs so I have created a new mysql horde database that
has only one table.  horde_categories.  Because I'm using app/imp for
authentication, this is my least common denominator configuration.
It seems to work fine as long as I don't try to add a group in horde
administration.  I immediately get the following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: export() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/CategoryTree.php on line 180

Do I need something else?  AFAIK, that is all I should need.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

ed