[dev] Is there documentation for Group and Permissions Administration?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Dec 12 18:10:49 PST 2002

Is there any documentation that would explain the basic utilization and
application of/for Group Administration, Permissions Administration and
individual shared resources permissions.  I have thought that they were
interrelated but even after the latest changes, and a lot of testing,
I can only really control shared services by using individual users.
I have not been able to get groups of users to produce equivalent results.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.  I'm sure that I must be
going about this wrong.

Thanks,

ed