[dev] Is there documentation for Group and Permissions Administration?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 12 23:07:07 PST 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> Is there any documentation that would explain the basic utilization and
> application of/for Group Administration, Permissions Administration and
> individual shared resources permissions.  I have thought that they were
> interrelated but even after the latest changes, and a lot of testing,
> I can only really control shared services by using individual users.
> I have not been able to get groups of users to produce equivalent
> results.

Can you be more explicit (screenshots, maybe, or var_dumps()?) about what
you're trying and what isn't working? Are you sure that people are members
of the group you're using? Etc...

There aren't any good docs yet, but let me know what you need and I can try
and work on them at some point.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."