[dev] Configuration Not Working (This Form has already been processed)

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Sat Dec 14 12:17:42 PST 2002

Hi,
  I upgrade all of my horde modules and PEAR and now when I go to generate the
config files thru the web interface I get the error that "This form has already
been processed".
  I've searched thru the MARC lists but am not finding any solutions. I've
created the conf.php files made them group owned by apache and also writable by
apache as well.
Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks,
Harry