[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/message headers.inc imp/lib Contents.php constants.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp message.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Dec 13 17:35:23 PST 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| Another test with another mutlipart/mixed message showed, that the
| message
| was indeed removed after the first click (deleting a mime part). I guess
| the other mime parts were just still in cache.

We (I) need to determine what to do after stripping an attachment.  The
problem is that the index of the message changes and imap_append() does not
give us the new index.  I've implemented a hack to try to get around this
by using the nextUID returned by imap_status().  Unfortunately, if another
message is put in the mailbox between the imap_status() and imap_append()
call, this won't view the proper message.  I wish PHP had semaphores or
something like that (well, it does but is an optional extension not built
in by default).

michael