[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/message headers.inc imp/lib Contents.php constants.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp message.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Dec 13 17:14:20 PST 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| > And I found a first error:
| > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
| > /home/jan/headhorde/imp/message.php on line 191
| >
| > This happened while trying to strip an inline mime part from
| > multipart/mixed
| > message.
|
| This was the mime part numbered as 2.2
|
| If I try to strip mime part 1 - that's actually not a mime part but the
| text
| saying that this is a multipart message I need a multipart capable mua to
| read this mail, all attachments have been stripped. When I tried to
| display
| all header entries, the complete message was empty, no headers, no body.
| When I returned back to the mailbox view, the message had disappeared.

This has been fixed - or at least one bug.  We can't delete the old message
before IMP_Headers:: can go and get retrieve the headers.  All I did was
switch the order - we now save the new message before deleting the old
message.

As for the MIME_Part error - I will look into that one.

| That's what I call efficient attachment stripping ;-)

you are not kidding!

michael