[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/message headers.inc imp/lib Contents.php constants.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp message.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 14 13:06:02 PST 2002

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> | > And I found a first error:
> | > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> | > /home/jan/headhorde/imp/message.php on line 191
> | >
> | > This happened while trying to strip an inline mime part from
> | > multipart/mixed
> | > message.
> |
> | This was the mime part numbered as 2.2
> |
> | If I try to strip mime part 1 - that's actually not a mime part but the
> | text
> | saying that this is a multipart message I need a multipart capable mua
> | read this mail, all attachments have been stripped. When I tried to
> | display
> | all header entries, the complete message was empty, no headers, no
> body.
> | When I returned back to the mailbox view, the message had disappeared.
>
> This has been fixed - or at least one bug.  We can't delete the old
> message
> before IMP_Headers:: can go and get retrieve the headers.  All I did was
> switch the order - we now save the new message before deleting the old
> message.

Great, works like a charm now. Just two cosmetic issues left: If I click the
trash icon, the affected mime part is indeed deleted, but the old structure
seems to be cached as the it still appears after the page reload.
And it would be great if you could add the old mime part name to the text
telling that an attachment of mime type foo was once there.

Jan.