[dev] Is there documentation for Group and Permissions Administration?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Dec 14 08:09:54 PST 2002

Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
 |
 |  | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 |  |
 |  | >   o- I should be able to add a group created in Admin/add sub-group to
 | the
 |  | >      Edit permissions for 'Shared', give them show/read/edit/delete
 |  | >      permissions, leave 'Default Permissions' empty and they should
 |  | >      have full access to the shared resource.  Is that true?
 |  |
 |  | Yes, that is correct.
 |
 | I'm glad but that means, I'll probably be doing the screen shots.

I have continued trying to get this to work.  It is my guess that I am
missing a step that is probably obvious to everyone but me.  I seem to
be the only one having learning issues with it.  Hopefully someone else
will learn from my igorance:-)

The screenshots and steps that I took are at http://gallery.morando.org

If anyone sees what I am doing wrong or not doing, please let me know.

I've also tried using the permissions option in administration to no
avail.  If someone would tell me what this is being or will be used for,
I would also appreciate it.

Thanks,

ed