[dev] Is there documentation for Group and Permissions Administration?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 15 14:15:29 PST 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> I have continued trying to get this to work.  It is my guess that I am
> missing a step that is probably obvious to everyone but me.  I seem to
> be the only one having learning issues with it.  Hopefully someone else
> will learn from my igorance:-)
>
> The screenshots and steps that I took are at http://gallery.morando.org

Unfortunately, I can't see anything there that looks wrong. I don't know
what's up here.

> I've also tried using the permissions option in administration to no
> avail.  If someone would tell me what this is being or will be used for,
> I would also appreciate it.

This is for administering permissions; however, shares have their
permissions objects stored internally, so they don't show up here.
Permissions for whups will show up here now, and things for other apps in
the future.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."