[dev] Is there documentation for Group and Permissions Administration?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Dec 15 14:35:39 PST 2002

 | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > I have continued trying to get this to work.  It is my guess that I am
 | > missing a step that is probably obvious to everyone but me.  I seem to
 | > be the only one having learning issues with it.  Hopefully someone else
 | > will learn from my ignorance:-)
 | >
 | > The screenshots and steps that I took are at http://gallery.morando.org
 |
 | Unfortunately, I can't see anything there that looks wrong. I don't know
 | what's up here.

Chuck,

Thanks very much for going through the screenshots and for your answer.

Darn!  I was sure that I was doing something obviously wrong :-(  This is
one time when I would be glad to put on the pointed cap and sit in the
corner, it that would get this working.;-)  I am completely out of ideas.
I have set up test installations on three different machines, with different
versions of php and apache but unfortunately they all have the same versions
or mysql.  Maybe I should try it with postgres.  That is the only stone that
I can think of that hasn't been uncovered.

There are no errors, it just doesn't seem to work but if I add each individual
user it works perfectly.

Thanks, too, for the explanation of the configuration permissions.

Has anyone else had issues with creating shared calendars, tasks or notes
using groups of users in horde administration rather than adding individual
users?  To see what I did just click on the link above to my screenshots.

Thanks to all,

ed