[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Part.php

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Thu Dec 19 09:06:51 PST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 03:02:41PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:

> > There are a lot of whitespace changes in that diff.  Could you please
> > note of them in future commits.
>
> We always used to fix ws when we touch a file for any reasons, but stating
> that explicitely might be good idea.

Right.  I'm not complaining about the mixed goals of the commit.  It
just explains why there are changed lines throughout the file if the
log entry notes "and whitespace normalization".

Personally, I prefer style-related changes be made as separate
commits, however.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)