[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Crypt smime.php

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Dec 26 03:23:00 PST 2002

This is bound to cause some problems. It can only parse some of the fields if
the bcmath extension if installed, if not it just skips them. I welcome emails
with any certificates that don't work.

Some extensions are not currently displaying correctly so I have set them to
unsupported at this stage.

The cause of most problems will be the code I wrote to parse ASN.1 formated
data. If someone knowns of a php class or function to do this I would welcome
it, I couldn't find one for php (just about every other language out there though).

- Mike :-)