[dev] Re: Horde Color Theme

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 27 08:25:02 PST 2002

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net
 | Sorry to email you directly, but I wasn't sure if this would be a good
 | message
 | for the list.
 |
 | I was looking at the screenshots you posted in Gallery from earlier in the
 | week,
 | and your color scheme appeals to me. Have you/would you consider making your
 | theme available to the public? I don't necessarily mean your screen layouts,
 | but
 | just the color scheme.

Hey, Rick.

I assume you are talking about the shared resources screen shots at
http://gallery.morando.org.  I have posted the color schemes to the
list several times.  The color schemes, the patches to the
templates, prefs, motd, etc. are in a very poor quality howto that I
hope to work on over the holidays to update and make more usable.
It is currently at http://monarchhost.com/share/.  It is based on
current of about a month ago.  If any of the patches don't apply,
let me know and I'll update them.

To answer the question about the public availability of the themes,
of course they are public, thank you for asking.  Maybe I should
address that in the new and improved howto:-) Thank you for asking,
Rick.  Anything that I do with/for horde is completely open, I
can't imagine it being any other way.

Happy New Year!

ed

P.S. Rick, I hope you don't mind but I'm copying the dev list in
     case anyone else had a doubt and hopefully to force me to
     improve and add to the howto.