[dev] Shared services moved to dev list was: Re: [horde] Re: [announce] Chora 1.2-RC2

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Dec 26 17:46:44 PST 2002

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl
 | Scot wilson dared to postulate that:
 |
 | > Finding the description and present capabilities are left as an exercise
 | > for the reader, as the included link is only for developers and does not
 | > point to any general information.
 |
 | In fact, he was talking about Chora, the Christmas Choral Offering. I'd dare
 | postulate the same about Horde basic.
 |
 | Scot, you'd have to read my previous thingies to the list about sharing
 | notepads
 | and calendars to understand =that=..
 |
 | Just say that they don't work for me (but do for a thousand others) and Ed
 | and
 | Chuck are on holiday, singing their Choral hearts out, and all I want to do
 | is
 | scream and scream and scream, because there's no documentation and nobody
 | knows.

Tony,

Hope you had a great Christmas.  Do you have the shared services working yet?

This is probably not going to help you but I added a section to the screen
shot gallery that covers group configuration.  Hopefully, I'll have time to
get everything in one place and in some sort of logical order.  Both
the original sharing with a peer and group admin are at
http://gallery.morando.org  Comments can be added to each screen shot, if
anyone would like to make suggestions or comments.  The explanations aren't
that great so all help will be appreciated.

Great to be back, so tired of singing :-)

ed