[dev] Re: [kronolith] Shared calendars disappear after page refresh (HEAD)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 31 12:37:57 PST 2002

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> This is a horrible race condition with the sessions.

Actually, no. It's just exposing the fact that the SQL sessionhandler isn't
doing proper locking.

> javascript.php should be creatting a read only session.

I've added in functionality so that pages can *not* start a session, and
javascript.php doesn't do so now - that should fix this particular symptom
of the above problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."